Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting Her Back Cracked

Rosie has been a very fussy baby these days. More so than just the normal I need to eat/sleep/poop cries. After talking to my doctors and trying different sleep positions, exercises, bottles, formula, etc. I was feeling like there was nothing to do. My mom suggested taking Rose to the chiropractor...hmmm I was skeptical to say the least.

Begrudgingly, I thought why not try it? It can't hurt. The only pain is in the wallet, as insurance doesn't cover children going to the chiropractor. But, I knew her crying wasn't normal. So I took her in.

She has been adjusted twice now by a chiropractor who specializes in pediatrics. And, all of the sudden momma has a new baby. In only a few hours the changes were noticeable. She is happy, she smiles and coos, she can play on the floor by herself, and she eats and poops better too. I was skeptical, but I don't care what it takes to make my babies feel better, I'm going to do it. And anyway, look how happy she is!

3 comments:

  1. Well it worked for you. However, I don't know if I like the term, "Getting her back cracked." I think, "getting adjusted," sounds less primeval. She was much happier muffin this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how "cry" is one of your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, you need to lighten up. Also, if Rose is any pastry it is definately an orange scone. Noelle, it's a scone.

    ReplyDelete