Saturday, August 29, 2009

Everyone Poops

Okay potty training has ended up being way too easy! Is saying this going to come back and bite me in the butt, well yes, but I have to admit Abe is taking it very well. Ala TV show, "Jon and Kate Plus 8", I decided to give Abe one M&M when he goes potty and two when he goes poop. This combined with our potty dance has made him ecstatic to try and go. Well he had been talking about two M&M's all week, and he just kept repeating poop...two, poop...two. Then today at dinner he said, "poop...go!". So we went and he pooped in the potty, just like that!

I feel way too lucky, potty training shouldn't be this easy. Maybe Rose is going to be difficult, and God is giving me a break now. All though I must say, cleaning out a potty is way more disgusting than changing diapers.

I am very proud of my little Abe man, he is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

  1. If only getting Abe to try eating something that is not cereal or cheese was as easy as potty training....

    ReplyDelete